Griezmann names 1 player who is better than Messi and Ronaldo in debate for greatest of all time

Griezmann names 1 player who is better than Messi and Ronaldo in debate for greatest of all time

Antoine Griezmann has made it clear that Frenchman Zinedine Zidane is the only man that can rival Ronaldo and Messi in the debate as the greatest player of all-time.

Barcelona star Lionel Messi and Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo are currently both considered as the greatest players of all time considering their performances and achievements.

Antoine Griezmann has now stated clearly that Zinedine Zidane needs to enter the debate to be known as the GOAT.

The 2018 World Cup winner added that his opinion is based on the fact that he never watched the duo of Pele and Diego Maradona.

Griezmann also explained that Zinedine Zidane has one major aspect that gives him the advantage over the duo of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

"It depends on the time, but I would say Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo.

"I never saw Pele or Diego Maradona or how they played. It's a complicated question because everyone has their own style.

"Zinedine Zidane is also there. He won a World Cup and Messi and Cristiano haven't done that,''
Griezmann told Oh My Goal.

Zidane left Spanish club Real Madrid after winning the 2018/19 Champions League title and he has been out of job since then although he was linked with Chelsea recently.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...