Zinedine Zidane shows interest in another job despite being linked with Chelsea

Zinedine Zidane shows interest in another job despite being linked with Chelsea

Zinedine Zidane is now reportedly keeping his eyes on the managerial situation at Italian club Juventus and could reject a move to Chelsea even if the Blues should fire Maurizio Sarri.

Maurizio Sarri has been under serious fire at Stamford Bridge due to poor performances and Zidane has been reported to be the number one choice to replace him at the club.

But according to the latest report by Mirror, Zinedine Zidane is looking at the possibility of replacing Massimiliano Allegri at Juventus.

Since Zidane left Real Madrid last year after winning the Champions League, he has been linked with a move to Juventus and even Manchester United.

Juventus want their glory in the Serie A to turn to the Champions League and that made them to open big wallet to sign Cristiano Ronaldo last summer.

The Old Lady are now on the verge of crashing out in the competition they want to win this season after losing 2-0 against Atletico Madrid in the round of 16 first leg encounter.

"I've been fine here at Juventus for five years and I'm happy. I have a contract and I am happy at Juventus.

"I am focused on the present, on our targets this season. We've won the Supercoppa, now we have to win the Serie A and the Champions League,'' Allegri said according to UK Sun.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...