Man United eye world record fee of £90m for top African football star

Man United eye world record fee of £90m for top African football star

Premier League giants Manchester United are reportedly planning a world record fee of £90 million for Senegal international Kalidou Koulibaly who currently plays for Napoli.

Koulibaly has been impressive for the Italian club since last season and many other Premier League sides are also interested in signing him this summer.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer who is the interim manager of Manchester United is also said to have sent representatives to watch the 27-year-old against Fiorentina last week.

And according to the report by UK Sun, the scouts that were sent to watch Koulibaly gave Manchester United coach a good news about the African football star.

Solskjaer is now interested in bringing the player to Old Trafford at the end of the season if he remain in charge of the Premier League side.

"I am pleased that many teams follow me.

"But I want to demonstrate on the field I am at the level of the greatest and I want to show it in the future.

"I don't know if I'm one of the strongest defenders in the world, but I always try to give my best." Koulibaly recently admitted.

Manchester United are currently occupying fourth position on the Premier League standings and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will hope to finish the season on high note.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...