Chelsea target 'agrees' big move to another club after being stripped of captaincy

Chelsea target 'agrees' big move to another club after being stripped of captaincy

Argentine professional football star Mauro Icardi has been reported to be having an agreement with Italian club Juventus for the possibility of joining them at the end of the season.

This new revelation emerged after the 25-year-old was stripped of the captaincy at Inter Milan with keeper Samir Handanovic named the new club skipper.

It was also reported that Mauro Icardi refused to travel with his teammates to Austria for their Europa League fixture.

Inter Milan coach Luciano Spalletti made this known in a press conference that Icardi was called up but he decided not to travel with the team.

Mauro Icardi's current contract with Inter Milan will expire in the year 2021, but there are reports that his wife Nara, who is also his agent has been talking with the club for a new deal.

And according to calciomercato, Italian reporter Valer De Maggio, offered his insight onto the Icardi situation and he's dropped a huge bombshell.

"I think Inter know Icardi has already an agreement with Juventus.

"Inter are a big club and Marotta is a top director. Remove his captaincy is a big decision and I insist that, for me, Icardi has already reached an agreement with Juventus."

Inter Milan are currently occupying third position on the Serie A standings with 43 points, while Juventus are topping with 63 points after 23 games played this season.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...