Salah and Liverpool stars spotted in a special place where they will be for 8 days (photos)

Salah and Liverpool stars spotted in a special place where they will be for 8 days (photos)

Mohamed Salah and his Liverpool teammates landed in Marbella, Spain on February 11, ahead of a special warm weather training camp.

According to a Daily Mail report, the Jurgen Klopp tutored-side have being knocked out of the FA Cup and will not be involved in Champions League action until Tuesday, February 19 when they tackle Bayern Munich at Anfield in the round of 16 knockout clash.

Therefore, the Reds are using the window to fine-tune their squad, in readiness for the final quest for silverware in both the Premier League and Champions League.

Currently, Liverpool are placed second on the EPL log, same point with defending champions Manchester City.

Recuperating midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain made the Reds' squad after recovering from a career-threatening knee injury.

The former Arsenal star cropped the multiple ligament damage against Roma in the UCL last term.

Equally, a number of Kop youngsters that include the likes of Andrew Robertson Corey Whelan, Rafael Camacho, Curtis Jones, Ki-Jan Hoever, Isaac Christie-Davies and Rhian Brewster also made the squad.

Speaking ahead of the clash against Liverpool, Bayern Munich shot-stopper Manuel Neuer says he is looking forward to play at Anfield for the first time in his career.

"It's the first game for me at Anfield. I'm looking forward to playing there.

"We have heard a lot about the atmosphere in the stadium - everyone who watches football knows it's special - and I think they will be two great games.

"For us, the Champions League is very important. It is a knockout tie, two finals. We are happy to play in their stadium. Hopefully, it will be great night for us - but it depends on the result, of course," Neuer was quoted as saying to ESPN.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...