Emiliano Sala's sister shares heartbreaking message about the death of her brother

Emiliano Sala's sister shares heartbreaking message about the death of her brother

Romina who is the younger sister of former Cardiff City striker Emiliano Sala has posted a touching photo of her late brother on social media after he was confirmed dead.

Emiliano Sala was travelling from Nantes to join his ex teammates at Cardiff City before the plane that was carrying him suddenly vanished.

The hope of his family and many football lovers in the world was that Emiliano Sala would survive from the plane disaster.

And after two weeks of thorough search, the plane was found and a body was initially confirmed to have been seen by the authorities in charge.

They however broke the tragic news on Friday morning, February 8, that the body that was recovered from the crashed plane is that of the Argentine striker.

Football fans in every part of the world have expressed their sadness over the untimely death of the player.

His younger sister who had hope he would return has now shared heartbreaking tribute on social media.

"Your soul in my soul it will shine forever thus illuminating the time of my existence. I love you, tito," she wrote.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...