Eden Hazard makes final decision on his future at Chelsea

Eden Hazard makes final decision on his future at Chelsea

Eden Hazard who currently plays for Chelsea in the Premier League has made it clear that he has made final decision on his future at Stamford Bridge.

Hazard has been impressive this season for Chelsea with the Belgian scoring two goals for the Blues in their last Premier League encounter.

But that has not stopped Spanish giants Real Madrid from eyeing a move for the 28-year-old winger as they want him as replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo.

His current deal will expire in the summer of 2020, and Real Madrid will now have to submit a big offer to Chelsea for the possibility of signing him at the end of this season.

However, Eden Hazard who has scored 15 goals in 31 games this season for Chelsea has made a decision, but refused to disclose the exact details.

''I know what I am going to do, I have made a decision,'' Eden Hazard told RMC.

Last week, it will be recalled that Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri was reported to have told Eden Hazard in the dressing room after the defeat against Bournemouth that he is free to leave if he wants to.

Chelsea are currently occupying fourth position on the Premier League standings with 50 points after 25 games played.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...