Real Madrid keep £100m for top Premier League superstar in the summer

Real Madrid keep £100m for top Premier League superstar in the summer

Real Madrid are upbeat of sealing a deal for Chelsea's Belgian star Eden Hazard in the coming transfer window.

According to The Mirror report, the Los Blancos rate the Chelsea playmaker highly and keen to splash out £100m to seal the switch, with 12 months left on Hazard's current contract at the end of the season.

Interestingly, Hazard has confirmed he has reached a decision regarding his future at Stamford Bridge, with fans tensed over the possible exit of the Belgian.

The 28-year-old Hazard has repeatedly refused penning a new deal with the west London dwellers.

Speaking during an interview with RMC, Hazard, who attracts huge fans among the club's supporters said: "I know what I am going to do. I have made a decision."

At the last count, Hazard has netted 16 times this term and Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri insists the Belgian "is not a leader" even as he hailed his qualities.

Interestingly, Hazard has revealed it remains his "dream" to play for La Liga giants Real Madrid, who on their part are eager to have him on board in the quest to rebuild the Los Blancos squad in the summer.

"Real Madrid are the best club in the world. I don't want to lie today. It is my dream since I was a kid. I was dreaming about this club.

"We will see. I don't want to talk about this every day, I don't have time. But we will talk about my future soon," noted Hazard while speaking on his future last year.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...