Chelsea star Eden Hazard confirms he has made a decision over his future amid Real Madrid interest

Chelsea star Eden Hazard claims he has made a decision over his immediate future.

The Belgium captain - out of contract at Stamford Bridge in 2020 - has been linked with an £88million summer move to Real Madrid.

Chelsea star Eden Hazard confirms he has made a decision over his future amid Real Madrid interest

Real Madrid have been tracking Eden Hazard for years

Chelsea have so far been unable to convince their star playmaker to commit to a new contract.

And he has now revealed to French radio station RMC that he has decided on his next move - although he did not elaborate on what it might be.

Hazard said: "I know what I am going to do. I have made a decision."

The 28-year-old has been a key performer for Maurizio Sarri's side this season, scoring 15 goals and registering 10 assists.

And he will hope to lead the Blues to glory when they take on Manchester City in the Carabao Cup final this month.

Manchester City 'thank' West Ham for Liverpool draw by liking Hammers' tweet

Last week, when asked about Hazard's Stamford Bridge future, Sarri said: "Eden is 28. If he wants to go, I think he has to go.

"Of course, I hope the opposite. I hope he wants to stay here.

"He has the potential to be the best player in Europe at the moment."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...