Man United star reveals Pogba's attitude in training ground in recent times

Man United star reveals Pogba's attitude in training ground in recent times

Romelu Lukaku has revealed how Ole Gunnar Solksjaer brought smiles on the face on Paul Pogba again since the departure of Jose Mourinho as Manchester United boss.

The Frenchman was in serious dispute with Mourinho and according to his brother he was considering his future with United before Solksjaer became interim boss in December.

And ever since, the Reds Devils have won nine games on the bounce and drawn one out of ten and Pogba has involved in 11 goals - scoring six and providing five assists.

And the 25-year-old's training ground demeanour has not gone unnoticed by his teammate Lukaku, who says the whole attacking line have also been affected by Solksajer's arrival.

"At training we are constantly saying Paul looks so happy and then he laughs," Lukaku told Canal Football Club.

"Everyone is more positive. Everyone is smiling more. And now we have to continue like this. And enjoy.

"Everyone is back to their level, Paul, Marcus [Rashford], me when I get playing time I try and make as big an impact as possible, Anthony [Martial], everyone.

"This competitive spirit is coming back out of each player, it has already started in training when we play small-sided matches, 6 vs 6, 8 vs 8, you can see it the players want to prove themselves to the manager.

"They want to take their opportunity and during matches we know that each player knows that the most important thing is the team and we know that it is that attitude that will take us to the top."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...