Pogba pens emotional message to Fellaini after leaving Man United

Pogba pens emotional message to Fellaini after leaving Man United

Manchester United star, Paul Pogba, has penned an emotional farewell to Marouane Fellaini who quit the Red Devils for a move to Chinese side, Shandong Luneng.

Fellaini is understood to have left Old Trafford on Wednesday, January 30, ahead of his move to the Chinese Super League.

The Belgian star's move to China will effectively end his five-and-a-half-year stay at Old Trafford that was riddled with challenges.

Ahead of the midfielder's departure, Pogba took time out to express his despondency via Twitter.

The French star hailed Fellaini as 'a real brother,' owing to their close partnership at the club after Pogba's return from Juventus in 2016.

"My bro I wish you all the best in your new club. I'm gonna miss you here man thanks for all the advice, for your help," he said.

"Only a few real brother in football and you are one of them. Love my bro," he added.

On his part, United goalkeeper, David De Gea, took to Instagram to send Fellaini a farewell message.

"I'll miss you a lot bro," the Spaniard wrote on his Instagram story alongside a picture of himself and the Belgian.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...