Sarri sends big message to Hazard after defeat against Bournemouth

Sarri sends big message to Hazard after defeat against Bournemouth

Maurizio Sarri who is the manager of Premier League side Chelsea has reportedly told Belgian football star Eden Hazard that he is free to leave the club if he wants to.

Eden Hazard has for the past three seasons being linked with a move to the Spanish giants with Real Madrid said to be ready to sign him in the summer.

Sarri has now explained that he will not stand on Eden Hazard's way if he wants to leave Stamford Bridge, but he hopes he stays at the end of the season.

The Italian manager was reacting to Chelsea's embarrassing Premier League defeat against Bournemouth in which he claimed that Eden Hazard failed to follow instructions.

Chelsea's defeat against Bournemouth was the Blues' worst loss under the era of owner Roman Abramovich.

Maurizio Sarri also questioned himself during the post-match dressing-room inquest that lasted almost an hour according to the report by Telegraph UK.

He added that most of his players have not picked up the basics of his philosophy this season at Stamford Bridge.

"The situation of Eden Hazard is different as he is 28 and if he wants to go, I think he has to go. Of course, I hope the opposite, I hope he wants to stay here. He has the potential to be the best player in Europe at the moment,'' Sarri explained according to the report.

Meanwhile, Chelsea are currently occupying fifth position on the Premier League standings with 47 points after 24 games played this season.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...