Anthony Joshua posts emotional message to his 3-year-old son and fans are loving him more

Anthony Joshua posts emotional message to his 3-year-old son and fans are loving him more

World heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua took to the social media to celebrate his son JJ.

In a post in his official Twitter and Instagram accounts, on January 17, the Nigerian-born pugilist uploaded a picture of himself embracing his three-year-old son along with a message.

"If I ain't got nothing else I got you ."

Moments after the post went viral Joshua's fans took to their respective handles to react to AJ's as they look forward to seeing him return to the squared rope again.

A Twitter user in applauding the post said: "What a lovely picture, though, regardless of anything else. Family always comes first. � �."

Another added: "What it's all about!"
But other simply opted for love-themed emojis to celebrate father and son.

Interestingly, Joshua and pole-dancing instructor Nicole Osbourne, had JJ, three years ago and named him Joseph Bayley Temiloluwa Prince Joshua.

But it was not made public until 2016 after Joshua defeated Charles Martin.

Joshua, who currently holds the WBO, WBA and IBF heavyweight belts, ensured his son and ex-partner Nicole enjoy the good things of life and he splashed out £500,000 for a flat in North London.

Meanwhile, the boxing champions is looking forward to April 13, when he is expected to stage a return to the ring as his promoter Eddie Hearn continue to search for an opponent.

Recently, he revealed that an offer has been sent to Tyson Fury for consideration, even as other potential bouts with the trio of Deontay Wilder, Dillian Whyte and Jarrell Miller are still in the pipeline.

Speaking with GQ magazine in October 2018, Joshua, who admitted his love the sport is praying his son JJ don't take boxing as a career.

"It's too hard. It's a dangerous sport.

"I want my son to be the best man that he can be, but I don't want him to be compared to me.

"You're not going to be a boxing star without going through heaps of pain.

"Life is not a highlight reel. A career is not a highlight reel.

"People see the glamour, the winning. Nobody's interested in the knocks and bruises, the bad eye, the struggle.

"My son has the bloodline for it, there's no doubt about that," submitted Joshua, who holds an unblemished 22-0 record in the heavyweight class.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...