Pogba reveals key difference between Mourinho, Solskjaer

Pogba reveals key difference between Mourinho, Solskjaer

Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba, claims he has gone from "being in the shadows" under Jose Mourinho, to "always smiling" under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Interim boss Solskjaer has led the team to six wins in his six games in charge and the squad is fully behind him getting the job in the summer.

After the doom and gloom of the Mourinho regime, Solskjaer has restored pride and put smiles back on the players' faces, with a winning run that has propelled them towards the Champions League places.

"It's a pleasure to be reunited with him. I knew him from the Academy and the reserves. He is doing a really good job.

"As a player he knew the mentality of this club. He's come back to help us and it is going very well," Pogba said according to UK Mirror.

Pogba struggled with Mourinho at the helm, but the midfielder told how his position and mood has changed completely.

He added: "I'm playing a bit further forward. I've more security behind me, it gives me the freedom to go forwards to try to get into the box and support the strikers.

"Before the coach arrived I was in the shadows, on the bench, and I accepted that. It is a pleasure to play again. Now I'm always smiling."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...