Hazard speaks on Real Madrid move after 2-1 win over Watford

Hazard speaks on Real Madrid move after 2-1 win over Watford

Chelsea star, Eden Hazard, has brushed off talk of an imminent move to Real Madrid, by insisting he wants to become a legend at Stamford Bridge.

Hazard netted his 100th goal for the Blues, in their 2-1 victory at Watford on Boxing Day.

The game was finely poised between the two London teams before Hazard burst clear, set on his way by Mateo Kovacic and he showed composure to round Watford goalkeeper Ben Foster to reach his century in a Chelsea shirt.

The Belgian scored his 101st from the penalty spot in the second half, ensuring Roberto Pereyra's strike was just a consolation.

Speaking to Sky Sports, Hazard said: "(The 101 goals) mean a lot especially because we won today.

"One-hundred-and-one goals with this amazing club is something I will never forget!

"Now I think me, the fans and players want more. I want to score more goals for the club and want to be a legend like (Frank) Lampard, (Didier) Drogba and try to be my best.

"My target is to score goals and try to win the game. I try to do my best and today I did well."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...