Arsenal star celebrates Christmas with a £270,000 gold Lamborghini

Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been celebrating Christmas in style with his £270,000 gold Lamborghini.

The Gabon international posted a video on Instagram picking out Gucci clothes with Barcelona star Ousmane Dembele as they shopped together.

The Premier League tops corer appeared to be enjoying spending his day off with his family and friends.

Aubameyang had his sports car wrapped in gold coating last month and showed it off around Regent Street in London.

The ex-Borussia Dortmund forward also has a gold-wrapped Range Rover Sport to his name, as well as a Porsche Panamera Turbo Techart and Ferrari 488 Spider.

Aubameyang's team-mate Sokratis Papastathopoulos believes the Gabonese can win the Premier League golden boot this season.

The Greek told Arsenal's club website: "I know Auba. I've known him for six or seven years.

"In these games he does it every time, one, two or three goals. I think 30 [goals] will happen. I hope that he will win it."

The Arsenal striker has 12 league goals already this term and is currently one ahead of Liverpool's Mohamed Salah and Tottenhma's Harry Kane who both have 11.

Aubameyang will be hoping to add to his tally away to Brighton on Boxing day where he scored last season in a 2-1 defeat.

The Gunners then travel to Anfield to face league leaders Liverpool on December 29.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...