Neymar speaks on beating Man Utd after Mourinho's sack

Neymar speaks on beating Man Utd after Mourinho's sack

Neymar Jr. believes Manchester United will be a different prospect in the Champions League, following their decision to sack Jose Mourinho.

Paris Saint-Germain topped their group ahead of Liverpool and will face United, who finished behind Juventus in their group, in the knockout phase.

On Tuesday, United decided to sack Mourinho following the 3-1 defeat to Liverpool and have appointed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as interim manager until the end of the season.

And Neymar has warned his PSG teammates, that United could be tougher than some of their lacklustre performances in the group stage would suggest.

"I was happy [with the draw], they will be two great matches between two great sides.

"We know the quality that Manchester United have and we know that their players have a winning mentality.

"The coach has changed and it will be a different playing style - they're in the process of changing things up - but we know the quality they have.

"I love the big matches and it's always a pleasure to play in them.

"I'm very happy to be taking on Manchester United," Neymar said according to the UK Metro.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...