EPL: What I saw in Hazard's training that shocked me - Chelsea striker, Giroud

EPL: What I saw in Hazard's training that shocked me - Chelsea striker, Giroud

Chelsea striker, Olivier Giroud has disclosed what he saw in fellow teammate, Eden Hazard's training during his first session at Stamford Bridge that surprised him.

The France international, who joined the Blues from Arsenal last January, said when he discovered Hazard training, he told himself: "it's hard to get the ball off him''.

The 32-year-old, however, described the Belgium international as a 'magician', adding that he can never be at the same level with Hazard.

Speaking to Le Figaro, Giroud said: "When I discover Eden Hazard in training for my first session at Chelsea. I told myself: 'it's hard to get the ball off him'.

"Sometimes, there's two or three players around him and he still manages to get out in tight spaces.

"He's a magician, he's impressive. Now, I've started to know him and I don't find myself near him. It's better for him and for me."

Hazard joined Chelsea from French side, Lille in 2012.
The 27-year-old has been impressive so far this season under manager, Maurizio Sarri.

He has scored seven Premier League goals for the West London club so far.

Chelsea will tackle Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League fixture on November 24.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...