PSG star Neymar sends message to Arsenal fans over boss Unai Emery

PSG star Neymar sends message to Arsenal fans over boss Unai Emery

Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar has stated his former manager Unai Emery will do exploits with his new club Arsenal.

The Spanish manager took over from Arsene Wenger this summer after 22-years in charge of the north London club.

And the the former PSG boss has imposed his style of play with the Gunners which as a result has given them an incredible run of unbeaten matches.

The Brazilian winger who played under the ex-Valencia boss at Parc des Princes revealed Emery has the potential in making his mark in the Premier League.

"Now it's easy to say because Arsenal are playing really great football," he said.

"They are coming from a great run in recent matches and everybody knows he's a really great coach," he told a news conference on Thursday, ahead of Brazil's friendly against Uruguay at the Emirates.

"We know about their quality and I was really happy to work with him because he's a really hard working guy. He really wanted to coach us and really wanted to study about football.

"I think he will bring good things for Arsenal, which is a really huge and important club here in England. I wish him luck."

Arsenal will return to action after the international break when they take on Bournemouth and will be hoping to end their straight draws in the Premier League.

They face Vorskla next in a Europa League match as Emery will looking to win the competition for the fourth time in his managerial career after winning it three years in a row with Sevilla.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...