Why Man United banned Pogba from speaking with the press

Why Man United banned Pogba from speaking with the press

The Red Devils recorded several poor string of results in all competitions including the Champions League draw against Valencia and sharing the points with Wolves in a 1-1 draw.

The Frenchman said in a post match interview after the Valencia game he was banned from speaking to the press.

"I've been told I'm not allowed," Pogba said.

"There are things and there are things that I cannot say otherwise I will get fined."

Prior to this claim, the 25-year-old had been critical of Portuguese manager's tactics following the narrow win against Leicester City in August.

The France international also spoke about United's draw with Wolves claiming they should have attacked more since they were playing at home.

Eventually, Pogba was stripped of vice-captaincy by Mourinho as another training ground spat occurred when United lost out to Derby County in the Carabao Cup.

In the middle of these crisis, Pogba has been linked with a move to rejoin Juventus in January while Barcelona were also lurking for his signature.

The speculation became the talk of the town but the Frenchman refused to make any comment about his future at the Theatre of Dreams instead he insisted he wants to focus on his team.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...