Hazard speaks on his future with Chelsea, Sarri

Hazard speaks on his future with Chelsea, Sarri

Chelsea ace, Eden Hazard, has disclosed that he would take a decision on his future with the West London club at the end of the season.

He, however, said that he had no plans to leave Stamford Bridge in the January transfer window.

Hazard, who has been on top form under manager, Maurizio Sarri's side this season, is yet to sign a new contract with The Blues.

The Belgium international will have only a year remaining on his current contract with the Chelsea at the end of this campaign if he fails to agree a new deal.

"I only think about Chelsea now," Hazard told Sporza when asked about his future.

"The competition lasts seven or eight months, after that, I'll see what happens.

"The coach has the same football philosophy as I said," he added.

"He always thinks about the ball. How we as players think about football, that is also his way of thinking.

"If you see how Napoli play, it's thanks to Maurizio Sarri, his style is now reflected in Chelsea, he also has players who fit into the system. "So yes, we're very happy, we play football well."

Hazard will hope to lead Chelsea to victory when they tackle Tottenham Hotspur on November 24 in the Premier League.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...