Paul Pogba makes incredible statement about his departure from Man United to Juventus

Paul Pogba makes incredible statement about his departure from Man United to Juventus

French star Paul Pogba believes leaving the Premier League for Serie A champions, Juventus in 2012, can be likened to going on vacation away from the hostilities in the English topflight.

The summer World Cup winner spent four years in Turin after leaving Old Trafford on free transfer and finally emerged as one of the world's top midfielders.

According to UK Sun report, the Frenchman's fantastic display in the Italian topflight, largely prompted new Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho to cough out a stunning £89m to bring him back to Old Trafford.

However, since the midfielder headed back to familiar terrain at the Manchester club, things have never remained the same.

According to the report, some of the club's fans are still doubtful that the Frenchman has the quality to fulfill his potential at Manchester United.

Already, reports are linking Pogba with a switch to Juventus and Barcelona, but the box-to-box midfielder insists he feels good playing for the Red Devils again.

"When I came back to United, it was the best feeling ever.

"I came back home. I always dreamed of playing for United, to have many games and score goals. Nothing had really changed, except for maybe the team and the manager, but the rest of the club was the same.

"I just came back home, it was like I didn't really leave - I just went on holiday! It was a great feeling to come back home.

"It was great to come back, to feel the air of Manchester. That has never changed," Pogba was quoted as saying by Inside United.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...