Eden Hazard's brother, Thorgan reveals how Chelsea star will leave Stamford Bridge

Eden Hazard's brother, Thorgan reveals how Chelsea star will leave Stamford Bridge

Thorgan, the younger brother of Chelsea forward, Eden Hazard, has revealed how his elder brother will leave Stamford Bridge.

Hazard has been repeatedly linked with a move to Spanish giants, Real Madrid.

But Thorgan says Hazard will leave Chelsea in the correct way when he is ready to exit the West London club.

"I know Hazard and he's not thinking about a move right now," Express UK quoted Thorgan as saying.

"In any case Real Madrid are in transition.

"He'll wait and give his best, then see what happens at the end of the season.

"He doesn't want to clash with Chelsea. If he does go one day he'll do it in the correct way, without problems for the club."

Meanwhile, Hazard, who has been on top form under manager, Maurizio Sarri, this season, had admitted that he can end his career at Chelsea.

"I can finish with Chelsea," Hazard told Chelsea's official website.

"No problem at all. I am very happy with this club, with the team, my family is happy here.

"So If I don't go to Spain, it is not a problem. I love the fans - I think the fans love me."

Chelsea will tackle Tottenham Hotspur on November 24 in the Premier League fixture after the international break.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...