Juventus coach, Allegri speaks on coaching Manchester United

Juventus coach, Allegri speaks on coaching Manchester United

Juventus manager, Massimiliano Allegri says he is very happy at the club amid reports of him getting interests from Premier League giants, Manchester United.

Allegri was heavily linked with a move to United before the transfer window closed in the summer.

The Italian was offered a three-year contract by United worth €9million to replace under-fire Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford.

Allegri has, however, insisted that he hopes to stay at the Turin club for many years.

Speaking after winning the 2018 edition of the Golden Bench award for the best coach in the Serie A, Allegri told Sportmediaset on Monday: "It was not easy after a daring defeat like the one against Manchester United.

"We were a bit stunned because it was from April that we did not lose a match, but the boys played a serious match, both from the defensive and offensive point of view."

Allegri added:  "My future? Surely an experience abroad would be nice. But I am fine at Juventus. I am at a big team, a solid club that works for the future. We share everything and I hope to stay here for a long time."

Allegri's men currently sit on top of the Serie A table with 34 points from 12 games following their 2-0 victory over AC Milan on Sunday.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...