Hazard reveals the number of goals he will score for Chelsea this season

Hazard reveals the number of goals he will score for Chelsea this season

Chelsea star player Eden Hazard has revealed he can score 25 goals this season but said they must focus on winning the Premier League title.
The Belgian captain has been the main man in the Blues squad since the arrival of Maurizio Sarri, scoring seven goals and providing three assists.
Now that the 27-year-old has recovered from his back injury, he will be hoping to add to his goal tally when the London club host Crystal Palace at Stamford Bridge.

The Belgian said: "I am not looking at the stats for goals or assists. I want to feel good when I am playing, and that's it.
"Of course I can score 20 or 25 goals - maybe 40 is a bit too much, but I will try!
"When I have a chance to score, I try to make the right decision.
"If this is to shoot, I will shoot, but if it is to pass, I will pass. You can always improve in football - you can score more goals and have more assists. The team is helping me a lot, so I can improve, for sure."

The former Lille attacker was also asked how things have been under the new manager and memories of a difficult campaign under Antonio Conte
Hazard insisted: "We simply didn't accept this idea.
"People arrived after the World Cup and we changed manager and sometimes when you change manager you need time to do everything at your best. But we have done pretty well.
"We signed good players and we lost some players as well, but the ones who are here are top players.
"We can play good football and that's why we are winning games. We just want to keep this momentum going.
"The truth is we have the same target every year, which is to win titles and win trophies. I think we can challenge Liverpool and City, these are the best teams in the country.
"We are not far away, we are winning games and confidence is high. But let's stay calm."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...