Michael Owen predicts results of Arsenal vs Liverpool, others

Michael Owen predicts results of Arsenal vs Liverpool, others

Former Premier League and La Liga star, Michael Owen has tipped Liverpool to defeat Arsenal when both teams clash on Saturday evening at the Emirates Stadium in the Premier League fixture.
He also predicted that Newcastle United will play a draw with Watford on Saturday.
"Arsenal's long winning run came to an end at Selhurst Park on Sunday and this is their first game against a "big six" club since their losses to Manchester City and Chelsea at the beginning of the season," Owen told BetVictor.

"The Gunners have not led at halftime in any of their PL games so far this season and they will need to be at the top of their game from the off against a Liverpool side who will try and hit the hosts hard on the break.
"A big game for both clubs - Arsenal will move to within a point of the Reds with a win, but the gap will be seven if Jurgen Klopp's side take the points. A Liverpool win for me."
On the Newcastle United game against Watford, Owen said: "Under normal circumstances, a good point for Newcastle at Southampton at the weekend, but another blank in front of goal and United have failed to win any of their opening 10 matches of a league season for just the second time in their history - last doing so 120 years ago, back in the 1898-99 top-flight campaign.

"The Magpies have lost their first five PL home games, but I feel they can at least take a point against a Hornets side who have bounced back in recent games after their own poor run. Nineteen points from their first 10 games is Watford's best-ever start to a PL campaign, but I feel they will have to make do with a draw at St James's Park."
The kick-off time for Arsenal vs Liverpool is 6:30pm, while that of Newcastle vs Watford is 4pm.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...