Ronaldo gives epic response to Isco on whether Real Madrid are missing him

Ronaldo gives epic response to Isco on whether Real Madrid are missing him

Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo has responded to Isco's claims that Real Madrid are not crying over him, saying "it's not for me to talk about the crisis of others."
The Spanish midfielder has earlier made comments about whether Los Blancos are missing the Portuguese ace following their goal-drought this season.
Speaking ahead of Real's Champions League clash with Viktoria Plzen, Isco said: "People have been talking about that all season. We can't be talking about someone who isn't here. I miss [Gareth] Bale and [Dani] Carvajal when they are not with us. There are plenty of solutions to score goals.
"We can't be crying over someone who didn't want to be here."

Then Ronaldo was asked about what he felt about his former teammates comments, and he gave an equally defiant response.
"It's all right. You can not cry," said Ronaldo. "I do not have to talk about other clubs.
"Everyone knows the story I had at Real Madrid and what is important tomorrow's game [against Manchester United]. It's not for me to talk about the crisis of others."

The 33-year-old will be making an emotional return to Old Trafford as Juventus will be taking on Manchester United.

He said: "It's a huge emotional thing for me to come back. I know all about the history. I won trophies here - cups, leagues, Champions League.
"Sir Alex Ferguson is someone I will never ever forget and I'd like to express my best possible wishes to him.
"It will be a difficult game, we know United have a good team, they are at home, but we have our weapons and we have a chance.
"If we play good, the way the coach wants, we have a chance to win the game."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...