Chelsea manager makes surprise statement about Mourinho which could anger Blues fans

Chelsea manager makes surprise statement about Mourinho which could anger Blues fans

Chelsea Maurizio Sarri claims Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho deserves more respect from the west London fans after the Portuguese was subject of abuse at Stamford Bridge.
Some sections of the supporters verbally abused their former boss during the entertaining 2-2 draw between the Blues and the Red Devils.
But, Sarri has insisted Mourinho should be given the accolades for his achievement with the club.

He said: "Yes. Mourinho here has won and so I think that we need to respect him and to respect everybody who has won a trophy for the club."
Meanwhile, in a post-match conference, Mourinho has revealed Sarri's assistant Marco Ianni had apologize for using a provocative gesture during last gasp.
Ianni ran across United's bench punching the air when Ross Barkley salvaged a point for the Blues at the Bridge.
Mourinho responded impulsively as he tried to confront Iaani but was quickly stopped by the security men on ground.

"Not celebrations, bad education, " said Mourinho.

"But I also made mistakes in football matches and I will make more.
"So after the game he came to me to apologise, I accepted his apologies, so (have) nothing more to say.
"Maurizio saw. Maurizio said he would take care of it internally, and to accept his apologies, which I did.
"But then the young fellow came, he also apologised and I told him 'I accept your apology. I also did mistakes, especially when I was your age, and tried to improve'."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...