See how Jose Mourinho was provoked to anger in his side's 2-2 draw against Chelsea

See how Jose Mourinho was provoked to anger in his side's 2-2 draw against Chelsea

Jose Mourinho's return to the Stamford Bridge in last weekend's Manchester United 2-2 draw against Chelsea was not devoid of controversy.
The Portugal tactician was almost claiming his first victory against the Blues before Ross Barkley scored a last minute goal to earn the hosts a point in that meeting.
However, Maurizio Sarri's assistant, Marco Ianni, celebrated the goal in a way that provoked the Red Devils boss to react.

Mourinho immediately created a melo drama which led to several minutes before Mike Dean restarted the match.

And after ten minutes, the match official then signalled the end of the game after ten minutes of added time.
According to GiveMeSport, new footage showing what really transpired between Ianni and Mourinho.
Mourinho said after that match that: " I am not annoyed with anything. "

"What happened was with Sarri's assistant, and Sarri was the first one to come to me to say he would resolve the problem internally with me.
"After that his assistant come to me in Sarri's office and apologised to me.
"I immediately said if you really feel that way, and you want to apologise, of course I accept apologies, and to forget it because I made lots of mistakes in my career.
"So I'm not going to kill you because of one. Forget it, it's over, he apologised and it's over. "

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...