Trouble for Neymar as girlfriend confirms their relationship is over

Trouble for Neymar as girlfriend confirms their relationship is over

Brazilian football superstar Neymar has ended his relationship with actress Bruna Marquezine as he prepares for a possible return to Spanish champions Barcelona in January.
The duo first met at the carnival in Rio de Janeiro in 2012 and they have had an on-off relationship ever since then.
Neymar and Bruna Marquezine are said to have been engaged in a long distance relationship due to the fact that the footballer plays in France, while the model is living in Brazil.
But that is not said to be the major reason for their relationship to have ended according to Bruna Marquezine who was said to have confirmed the latest while speaking with Vogue Brazil.

''We are finished, and it was his decision. I am going to ask that this issue isn't prolonged because normally I don't speak about my personal life.
"I have a lot of respect and affection for him and for everything we went through together.
"I just want to clear this point up, because we are living through a critical and dangerous time, a time with a lot of hate and no, the breakup had nothing to do with politics,''
Bruna told Vogue Brazil according to Mirror UK.

Meanwhile, Neymar has been linked with a return to Barcelona with Real Madrid also said to be interested in the signing of the Brazil international.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...