See why Argentine football star Gonzalo Higuain was kicked out at Juventus

See why Argentine football star Gonzalo Higuain was kicked out at Juventus

Argentine professional footballer Gonzalo Higuain has made it clear that he was kicked out at Juventus following the arrival of Portugal international Cristiano Ronaldo.
Gonzalo Higuain who currently plays for AC Milan explained that he never wanted to leave Juventus in August but added that he holds no grudge with anyone.
Higuain joined Juventus for a reported €90 million from Napoli in 2016 and scored 40 Serie A goals across his two seasons with the Old Lady.
But after the end of last season, Juventus turned their attention to Cristiano Ronaldo and managed to lure him to Turin from Real Madrid.

His signing forced Juventus to loan Gonzalo Higuain to AC Milan in August this year, and he says he never wanted to leave the Old Lady.

"No, mine is a feeling of affection because they treated me very well; team-mates and supporters have given me huge affection.
"But I did not ask to leave. Basically, everyone says it, they kicked me out. At Milan I immediately had a great love and so they convinced me.
"Maybe I knew something had broken, and then they took Ronaldo. The decision to leave was not mine.
"I gave everything for Juventus, I won several titles. After Cristiano arrived, the club wanted to make a qualitative leap and they told me that I could not stay and that they were trying to find a solution. The best solution was Milan,''
Higuain told Gazzetta dello Sport.
Meanwhile, Gonzalo Higuain is enjoying life in Milan and Cristiano Ronaldo has also been impressive since he joined Juventus from Real Madrid.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...