Manchester United star reveals what caused training ground bust up between Pogba and Mourinho

Manchester United star reveals what caused training ground bust up between Pogba and Mourinho

Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira has finally revealed what masterminded the training ground row between Jose Mourinho and Frenchman Paul Pogba.
Paul Pogba and United manager Jose Mourinho exchanged some words in training a day after the Old Trafford club were sent out of the Carabao Cup by Derby County.
Mourinho was said to be furious with the video Paul Pogba shared on Instagram in which the ex Chelsea coach believed the Frenchman was making mockery of him after the match.

But Andreas Pereira who was in the stands with Pogba the day United lost to Derby County explained that the video was posted when Manchester United scored.
"It was in a cup game. Pogba posted the video before and there was me and left-back Luke Shaw laughing.
"We were winning the game 1-0 at the time of the video. Then we lost the game, and people said that Pogba posted later. But he posted before.
"The manager thought that Pogba had posted later. He asked him why did that happen. There was a mood about it.
"These things were out here in England. But it's like, I have nothing to do with it. Mourinho gave me a chance, he said to me, 'I want you to stay here'. It would be a shot on my own foot to badmouth the guy who gave me the first opportunity to play and is still giving it,''
Pereira told Brazilian outlet UOL.
Meanwhile, Paul Pogba could be on his way out of Manchester United in the January transfer as Barcelona and Juventus want his signature.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...