Real Madrid reveal what they will do to sign Chelsea star man, Hazard

Real Madrid reveal what they will do to sign Chelsea star man, Hazard

Real Madrid are set to offer player plus cash to sign Chelsea's most priced possession Eden Hazard next summer.
The European champions are set to use all the have in a bid to land the Belgium international as they would offer Gareth Bale plus cash for the winger.
However, the Blues are still not willing to let go of their star man, but the 27-year-old recently revealed he is not ruling out a move to play for Los Blancos.

But Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck has revealed that the west London club are going to offer the former Lille man a bumper new deal to kept him at Stamford Bridge.

Buck said: "Every Chelsea fan in London and around the world loves Eden Hazard, and he's not only a great footballer but I think he's a wonderful lad.
"We want him to stay and we will do what we have to do to entice him to stay. Let's see how it goes between now and the end of the season."

Hazard himself has said that a January transfer move to the Spanish capital would be "impossible".

He claimed:  "Chelsea were clear with me [in the summer]. I couldn't leave the club. I accepted it.
"Anyway... leaving or staying, I was going to  happy. I do not regret this decision at all.
"When decisions are made [that you may not like] you can sulk and often you get the last word.
"But I will never look to clash with the club. Chelsea have given me a lot.
"I left Lille on good terms and I want to do the same thing here.
"A transfer in January? It's not possible."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...