Chelsea legend reveals stunning fact about Diego Costa

Chelsea legend reveals stunning fact about Diego Costa

Diego Costa's former Chelsea teammate John Terry has revealed that the Atletico Madrid striker is one of the nicest guys in football.
The Spain international is well known for his aggressive nature of the field which has earned him a couple of red cards in the game.
Both Terry and Costa spent three years together at Stamford Bridge with the duo winning two Premier League and the League Cup before they both went their separate ways last summer.

The former Blues captain has admitted Costa is a different person outside the football field despite his controversial nature.

"I've got to say, with him, I think he's got that kind of perception of being arrogant [but] he's one of the nicest guys I've met in football," Terry told Sky One's A League of Their Own.
"On the field, absolute animal. In training, he'd kind of elbow you in training and look at you as if you go, 'What have I done there?'
"But off the field, I have to say, one of the nicest fellas you could meet."

The former England international left the West London club after 22 years in 2017, making more than 700 appearances, winning five Premier League titles, five FA Cups, five League Cups, one Champions League and one Europe League.

The center-back spent last season at Aston Villa before hanging his boot and now earlier he is the assistant manager at the Villans.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...