Usain Bolt on fire as he scores first ever brace in his professional football career

Usain Bolt on fire as he scores first ever brace in his professional football career

Usain Bolt was in the best form of his life on Friday morning, October 12, scoring two goals for Central Coast Mariners in a trial match against Macarthur South West United.
The 32-year-old 100 meters world record holder and eight-time Olympic gold medal winner joined Central Coast on trial in August in a bid to win a contract.
Bolt scored his first goal in the 57th minute putting Central Coast 3-0 up with a powerful left-footed finish.

He netted his second goal in the 68th minute when he capitalized on a defensive error to tap home from close range before being substituted in the 75th minute.

"My first start and scoring two goals, it's a good feeling..
"This will determine what the club want to do with my career, so it's a very important game.
"I have been improving but you won't know what level you're at until you play a competitive game so I just have to go out there and see what I need to do or whether I should continue or not.
"I'm just pushing myself and have put in the work so now I have to go out there and execute,''
Bolt told Fox Sports after the game.

Meanwhile, the A-League season will start next weekend and Central Coast Mariners are now expected to make big decision on the future of Usain Bolt with them.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...