Trouble for Emery as Arsenal star reveals he will leave for free in the summer

Trouble for Emery as Arsenal star reveals he will leave for free in the summer

Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has revealed he will play out the remaining months on his contract and leave the Emirates dwellers for free in June 2019.
According to a UK Sun report, the 27-year-old Welshman has been repeatedly linked with a January exit after talks over a new deal with Arsenal chiefs failed to materialize.
At the last count, top clubs that include Manchester United, Chelsea, Juventus and AC Milan have been reportedly linked with Ramsey, with the hope that Arsenal would likely cash on him to avoid losing him for nothing.

However, Ramsey in a chat with UK Sun has admitted that he will remain with the Unai Emery tutored-side, until the end of his contract at the EPL club.

"Of course, yeah. I am contracted to Arsenal and I am going to do my best now this season to try and achieve something special.
"Everything has been going great with the club. We thought we were in a position where we had agreed a deal but that's no longer the case.
"So I just have to carry on playing my football and do my best for Arsenal this season and I'll leave the rest with the club now,"
noted Ramsey, who was close to seal a new lucrative £250,000 five-year deal at Arsenal before talks collapsed in September.

Reacting further, Ramsey, who is currently Arsenal's longest-serving squad member insists he was not disappointed after he failed to agree a new contract was Arsenal chiefs.

"That's a decision that they have made and things happen in football and you just have to get on with it and carry on playing the best I can.
"That's all I am concentrating on and giving my best for Arsenal,"
Ramsey submitted.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...