Chelsea superstar threatens to dump the club for an important reason

Out of favour Chelsea star Andreas Christensen has threatened to dump the Blues if he fails to get playing time.
The 22-year-old defender joined the Stamford Bride outfit in 2013 but spent two seasons (2015-17) at German League side Borussia Mönchengladbach.
He returned to his Premier League club at the expiration of his loan deal at the Bundesliga side.

The Danish defender has however been relegated to the bench since the arrival of new manager Maurizio Sarri - making just three appearances in all competitions so far this season.

SunSport quoting BT Sport report that Christensen revealed his non-playing status at the club is demoralising: " It has been a difficult start to the season.
"I can't stand having to have so much patience again. I'm 22 years old now and I really want to play .
"In the last three seasons I've played regularly for the teams I've been at, so of course I don't see myself staying if my current situation remains the same in the future.
"It's too early to talk about when I'm going to move, or if I'm going to move at all. But it's clearly not a good situation for me."

Sarri seems to be justified leaving the star out of his squad as the Blues are currently joint top leaders with Manchester City and Liverpool.

He said:  "It has been difficult to get into the team, and when we're getting good results like we are right now, it only makes it even harder .

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...