Chelsea owner Abramovich purchased a £250,000 customized Ferrari for Mourinho 5 months after his sack (photo)

Chelsea owner Abramovich purchased a £250,000 customized Ferrari for Mourinho 5 months after his sack (photo)

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich purchased a £250,000 valued Ferrari for Jose Mourinho five months after sacking the Portuguese as Blues manager.
According to a UK Sun report, the Ferrari which arrived in February 2008, is one of the many automobiles in Mourinho's garage as he has never hidden his love for the 612 Scaglietti Ferrari which was one of the 60 produced by Italian supercar's 60th year anniversary.
Interestingly, Mourinho initiated the move after informing his former employer, that if he could have his choice of cars, he would always go for the four-seat Scaglietti Ferrari.

Surprisingly, Abramovich granted Mourinho his wishes and state-of-the-art car was delivered, to his doorstep.
The football tactician, who insists he is a fan of wheels doesn't like driving in England, but did not need to search for a personal driver when he joined Inter Milan from Chelsea.

However, after helping the San Siro dwellers to claim all available trophies in the Italian topflight, Europe and beyond, went in search for another exotic automobile as a reward for a job well done.
"It was the best season of my career," was quoted as saying by The Sun.
"I won every competition with Inter. We did the famous treble - the league, the cup and the Champions League. At the same time I won the first Fifa gold ball for a manager.
"So, 2010 was the perfect, perfect season and I bought a car, an Aston Martin Rapide.
"When I bought it I said to my son and to my daughter, 'That's not for sale, you must keep it forever',"
Mourinho submitted.
Interestingly, the football tactician had other car that includes the Suzuki Vitara while an assistant coach to Sir Bobby Robson at Barcelona.

But these days expect to see Mourinho as a passenger in of the latest Jaguars as a brand ambassador for British car manufacturer Jaguar.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...