Chelsea boss Sarri reveals how he got Eden Hazard back to scoring form this term

Chelsea boss Sarri reveals how he got Eden Hazard back to scoring form this term

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has revealed what he did to help Eden Hazard return to top form barely three months after taking over at the Stamford Bridge.
The Belgium international, who led his country to third place finish at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia struggled last term - scoring just 12 goals in 34 Premier League appearances.
However, the 27-year-old attacker has netted six times in seven matches for the west Londoners in the English topflight.

Meanwhile, SunSport quoting Sky Sports reported that the Italian born tactician says: " It is easy to stimulate Hazard - as long as you let him have fun .
"He's very easy, it didn't need strategies from me. He doesn't get influenced by the media and what happens around him.
"As long as he's having fun and he plays. And he loves playing football.
"But you need important objectives for important players. And he can improve if he becomes a little bit more aggressive and gives the best of himself. "

Meanwhile, Sarri went on to say he's thrilled at how quickly his squad have gelled together since his summer arrival.

The Italian said: " I am surprised. I'm very lucky to have players of such quality and we're very lucky to have this positive start because of the players .
"It's true it's a different style to last season but this team is full of players who are suitable to my style of play. "
Sarri went on to single out Jorginho out for special praise, adding: "
[He's] really suitable to the way I like to play. He is a player that has many good sides to him .

"He wants to work hard and he's very fast in moving the ball, which is important for us, although there is also Cesc Fabregas, who has the same potential as Jorginho.
"But he also has a big personality, although it may not seem like it from the outside .
"He's an example on the pitch and outside the pitch and he can be an example for his team-mates. "

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...