Liverpool fans take a surprising action against Sergio Ramos after Wednesday's defeat to Napoli (photos)

Liverpool fans take a surprising action against Sergio Ramos after Wednesday's defeat to Napoli (photos)

Liverpool supporters have reignited their beef with Sergio Ramos, after discovering that Mohamed Salah's injured shoulder during their clash in the Champions League final, is still strapped with a bandage.
A cross-section of Reds faithful discovered moments after Liverpool's Champions League clash against Napoli on Wednesday, October 3, that the Egyptian's shoulder is not completely healed while handing his match jersey to Carlo Ancelotti
And immediately, they headed for the social media to slam the Los Blancos defender, by posting abusive messages.

"Damnn you Ramos, just look at his shoulder."
Interestingly, Ramos rough challenge during the match ensured the Egyptian could not complete the UCL final in Kiev.
The forward managed to represent his country at the summer World Cup in Russia and has also played regularly for the Kop side this term.
However, he is still struggling to reach the form he displayed last season and following the latest revelation over his shoulder, the fans are now furious over his fitness level.
One fan wanted to know the implication of Salah strapped shoulder.

"I don't know much about the medical profession, but the fact his shoulder is still patched up, will this affect his movement, or his sudden turns on the ball, his balance etc... Or am I simply clutching at straws?"

Another added: "I think Salah's arm injury is still disturbing him."
Ramos was also subjected to heavy criticism after the incident as well as receiving death threats.

During his appearance in September with Spain's La Roja in the UEFA Nations League clash against England's Three Lions at Wembley, but has insisted his conscience is clear.

"One tries to evade [the boos]. In the end you feel it, but I stay out of everything. It doesn't affect my game.
"I would have liked another reception because people only remember the action of the final, and nobody remembers the death threats that my family and my children received.

"It is a very sensitive issue that people maybe take as a joke about and [that's why they] whistle in a great stadium like this. My conscience is very clear. I already explained [what happened], and I do not have to give more explanations,"

Ramos was quoted as saying after the match.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...