Neymar makes stunning remarks about his style of play with Messi

Neymar makes stunning remarks about his style of play with Messi

Brazilian star man Neymar has made stunning remarks about himself saying he is the Lionel Messi of Paris Saint-Germain.
The 27-year-old was comparing himself with his former teammate in a press conference ahead of PSG's Champions League clash with Red Star Belgrade.

Neymar has been in good scoring form this season with seven goals and two assists but he is yet to open his account in the Champions League.

Speaking to journalists ahead of the Champions League clash at Parc Des Princes with the Serbian side, Neymar spoke why he thinks his game is similar to that of Messi.

"It is different. I already played like that in Santos and Barcelona and I like to play like that in Paris.
"But i like to dictate the game at the same time. I don't like to create comparisons, but of course Lione Messi in Barcelona plays practically alot like this.
"In Barcelona you have Messi who plays his role. I had a more direct role towards goal (at Barcelona).
"Here I am playing a little different, a position that I like to play, I like to play too, I like to control the game, to always be on the ball.
"To be playing in it, to be happy about it. To play in the middle and on the wing. I don't see any problem, I feel good in any position."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...