Former Manchester United star calls Paul Pogba poison as he urges Jose Mourinho to sell him in January

Former Manchester United star calls Paul Pogba poison as he urges Jose Mourinho to sell him in January

Former Manchester United ace Alan Brazil has urged club boss Jose Mourinho to offload French midfielder at the earliest opportunity.
According to a UK Mirror report citing talkSPORT, Brazil, who represented the Red Devils 41 times back in the 1980s, also branded Pogba 'poison'.

"If someone comes in with a massive offer, I think Jose would be saying, 'I've made a massive mistake with this guy. I can't control him, so I suggest we take the money'.

"But he's got to make that decision before January, because he's going to have to replace him. He's going to have to get one or two in and say, 'OK, we're going to have to do without him'.
"If Fergie was there now, he [Pogba] wouldn't be there. Not a hope in hell. Fergie would not trust someone with that reputation. Even a World Cup winner.
"I think Jose has been patient but I think his patience has gone now. I think he realises this man is a bad egg. Great player, World Cup winner, but poison."

At the last count, the Frenchman has been removed as the club's vice-captain by Mourinho, as the pair continues their silent war at Old Trafford.

On the other hand, the Old Trafford dwellers are not faring better on the pitch after dropping points at home against Wolves on Saturday, they bowed out of the Carabao Cup on Tuesday night after Frank Lampard's tutored-side Derby claimed the bragging right.

During the encounter, the Red Devils lost out of the Carabao Cup on penalties despite Marouane Fellaini's later equalizer seeing the match decided via penalty shootout.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...