Arsenal plot bid for £50m-rated winger linked with Man United and 5 other top clubs

Arsenal plot bid for £50m-rated winger linked with Man United and 5 other top clubs

Premier League side Arsenal are plotting a fast move to beat other suitors in the race to sign Rennes top star Ismaila Sarr.
According to a UK Sun report citing the Daily Mirror, the Emirates side are now eyeing the £50m-rated Sarr, who is also on the radar of top Europe clubs that include Manchester United, Chelsea, Man City, Barcelona, Juventus and Inter Milan.

Reacting on the latest development, following the 20-year-old's wonderful strike against FK Jablonec in the Europa League, his agent, Thierno Seydi, who likened his player to Ousmane Dembele stressed that the Senegalese is top quality on the pitch.

"He is very fast with an excellent technique.
"He has the same qualities as Dembele of Barcelona. They are similar players.
"I have received many calls from English and German clubs and maybe even one from Italy.
"Many agents from the UK have called me proposing to work with them and Ismaïla to get him to the Premier League.
"One Italian agent asked to speak with Juventus. The price will be around 50-60m Euros ,"
noted Seydi.
Interestingly, since Sarr excelled at the summer World Cup in Russia, his profile has continue to be on the rise with former England Gary Lineker describing the Teranga Lions ace as a star of the future.

A statement that Seydi believes will blossom in a decade for the winger who kick-started his career at Metz before joining Rennes in 2017.

"We are talking about a great football player, who will play at the highest levels for the next ten years.
"I am open to discussions with all top European club. The important thing is that he goes in a team that makes him play.
"He cannot stay on the bench. Last year Barcelona wanted him. Let's see what happens now, "
Seydi submitted.

The 20-year-old Sarr aside from exploits at the World Cup is also in the running for Europe's Golden Boy award.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...