Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri reveals the number of goals Eden Hazard will score this season

Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri reveals the number of goals Eden Hazard will score this season

Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri has claimed that       Belgium international Eden Hazard is the best player in Europe after scoring a hat-trick against Cardiff City on Saturday, September 15.

The Blues' win over Cardiff City sent them to the top of the Premier League standings as they have won their first five games of the season.

Maurizio Sarri who replaced Antonio Conte at Stamford Bridge has now made it clear that he has told Eden Hazard to score 40 goals this season in all competitions
     "I thought Hazard was one of the best players in Europe but now I am changing my mind that he is the best.
"I told him for me he can score 40 goals but to spend less energy far from the goal and play in the last 25 meters,''

Maurizio Sarri explained according to UK Sun.
Last season Egypt international Mohamed Salah and Englishman Harry Kane were the two players that scored more than 40 goals in England.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...