WWE superstar weds for the 5th time at the age of 69 (photos)

The 69-year-old considered as one of WWE's greatest, posted a couple of glamorous pictures of the all-white themed wedding held at the roof top of the Pearl Hotel in Rosemary beach, Florida.
    The hit song is dedicated to Flair's obsession for expensive jewelry and bling.

The wedding was attended by his daughter and WWE Smackdwon Women's champion Charlotte as well as fellow pro wrestler The Undertaker, Michael Hayes and NBA icon Dennis Rodman.

The Nature Boy recently opened up in an interview with people, on how Barlow had helped him overcome his playboy days.
Ric admitted to bedding over 10,000 women before Barlow came along and whisked his heart away.

"I only love one now. I have never done anything since I met Wendy," Ric Said.
The 16-time world champion revealed how Barlow had stood by his side through tough times especially during his health scare back in August 2017.
Flair was rushed to hospital on the verge of congestive heart failure, where he stayed in a medically induced coma before stabilising.

However, it was the presence of Undertaker at The Nature boy's nuptial, after having made a comeback to Monday Night Raw, that stole the show.

The 53-year-old has WWE fans on the edge of their seats as the await his upcoming Final Encounter with Triple H at the WWE Super Show-Down in Melbourne Australia on Saturday, October 6.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...