Belgium superstar returns to Man City training for since suffering a knee injury

Belgium superstar returns to Man City training for since suffering a knee injury

Kevin De Bruyne returns to Manchester City training for the first time since suffering a career-threatening knee injury.

The Sun reports that the club manager Pep Guardiola disclosed the 27-year-old Belgium international is doing well, but will not be in contention to face Fulham on Saturday.

De Bruyne suffered lateral collateral ligament injury while training with City teammates in August and was ruled out of action for about three months.

"(De Bruyne's injury is) progressing well. He's not fit for tomorrow but he's progressing well," Guardiola was quoted as saying, even as he added that Raheem Sterling is ready for Saturday's Premier League duel.
"Raheem Sterling is fit. It's well known that we are delighted with him.
"We would like that to continue. Sometimes this kind of thing needs time," noted the Spaniard before expressing his satisfactions with Fulham's display in the English topflight this campaign.
"I'm really impressed with Fulham. I was delighted watching them.
"They have really good players and [I like] the way they want to play,"
Guardiola submitted.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...