Jose Mourinho attacks football pundits while defending Englishman Marcus Rashford

Jose Mourinho attacks football pundits while defending Englishman Marcus Rashford

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has verbally attacked some football pundits over the way he is handling Englishman Marcus Rashford at Old Trafford this season.

Former Liverpool star Jamie Carragher earlier this week suggested that Marcus Rashford should leave Manchester United for him to fulfill his potential.
And while speaking in a press conference ahead of their next match against Watford, Jose Mourinho believes that some football pundits are obsessed with him.

''I can expect that on Sunday I'm going to be highly criticised for not playing him at Watford tomorrow because some of the boys are really obsessed with me.
''Some of them have a problem with some compulsive lies, so I can expect some of them will wake up on Sunday... and always the thing that comes to their mind is Jose Mourinho.

''Some of the people everybody knows have double salaries, they work also for the clubs and of course they are not independent and they conduct things in the  direction they want.
    'That's obvious, human, is natural, not ethical but I accept. I feel sorry for them, there are more interesting things than Jose Mourinho,''
he explained according to DailyMail UK.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...