Checkout 17-year-old daughter of former WWE star who begins wrestling career

Dwaine Johnson's daughter Simone is set to take her father's place in the wrestling world as she begins her journey into the WWE.
    The 17-year-old is said to have commenced training to emulate the success of her father 'The Rock' in the rings.
According to the Sun, Simone is hoping to become one of company's first fourth-generation talents.
    The American high school pupil has commenced training on a part-time basis at the WWE Performance Center in a bid to realise her dreams.
     Ex-WWE announcer Lilian Garcia's Chasing Glory podcast, Zelina Vega talked about becoming close with Simone.
     Vega, real name Thea Trinidad, said Simone gave her the ultimate compliment following a shoot at The Staples Center in Los Angeles.

The 27-year-old recalled how Simone told her: " I knew I wanted to start wrestling for sure where I saw you at Raw doing the movie. "
The 10-time world champion turned Hollywood megastar's eldest child said: " It's a sport that is unlike anything else in the world .
"There's just a certain amount of passion that every move and match requires, and that's so admirable. It's definitely something I've thought about and want to pursue. "
The Golden Globes teen ambassador also appeared to rule out acting - at least for now - repeating: " I want to pursue wrestling. "
Simone, who aims to complete a business degree at college, regularly attends major WWE events, often with her grandmother, Ata Johnson.
The wrestler turned actor posted an adorable picture of himself cuddling the baby in what looks like a hospital environment bare-chested.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...