'If you leave you are dead to me' - Chelsea fans are terrified Eden Hazard could leave to join Real Madrid

Eden Hazard admitted he could leave Chelsea this summer, and Blues fans have reacted furiously.

Speaking after the 2-0 World Cup win over England, Hazard admitted 'it might be time to discover something different' after six years at Stamford Bridge.

'If you leave you are dead to me' - Chelsea fans are terrified Eden Hazard could leave to join Real Madrid

Hazard secured Belgium's best ever World Cup finish on Saturday

Ever since Cristiano Ronaldo left the Bernabeu to join Juventus, speculation has been rife as to who could replace the Portuguese superstar.

It seems Hazard is top of the list and, if the 27-year-old's comments are anything to go by, a deal could be done this summer.

Speaking to Belgian newspaper HLN, he said: "After 6 wonderful years at Chelsea it might be time to discover something different, certainly after this World Cup.

"I can decide if I want to stay or go, but Chelsea will make the final decision - if they want to let me go.

Hazard has helped Chelsea win the Europe League, two Premier League titles, the FA Cup and the League Cup

"You know my preferred destination."

Understandably, Chelsea fans were devastated to hear the news their talisman could be off this summer after a fantastic World Cup.

Check out the best reaction from Twitter below!

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...