Antonio Rudiger begs Eden Hazard to stay after FA Cup win - and he has the perfect response

Antonio Rudiger begs Eden Hazard to stay after FA Cup win - and he has the perfect response

Antonio Rudiger turned into every Chelsea fan following the side's 1-0 victory over Manchester United in the FA Cup final.

The defender was named man of the match for his outstanding performance at Wembley and he was clearly in good spirits after the final whistle.

Eden Hazard scored the only goal of the game, slotting home his penalty in the 22nd minute, but there is growing speculation that the Belgian could leave this summer.

As Hazard was being asked about his future, Rudiger jumped in and demanded that his team-mate stay on for another year at Stamford Bridge.

'Eden Hazard stays! He stays... Eden Hazard stays!' the German centre-back yelled as BT Sport were interviewing Hazard.

Hazard joked that he would stay at the club if Rudiger produced man-of-the-match performances for Chelsea in every game.

He said: 'We have the World Cup, we have some days of holiday now - we don't talk about next season now, we talk about holiday the World Cup!

'I need Antonio Rudiger to play like this every game and then I stay. I promise I stay.'

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...